Monday, September 26, 2011

Little Fellas with a Stache

Within the past few months I have become a true pinterest addict. It might actually be border line unhealthy. But I'm thinking, as long as I keep making things for my adorable niece and little nephews, it not really a bad thing..... Anyway. In my hours of pinterest searching I found the perfect presents for my nephews, Emmett and Dirk. Since I don't like near them, I figure the next best thing is buying their love. I'll craft my way there!
Mustache Pacifiers!!
As I've looked up craft and DIY blogs, everyone documents the creativity process. So here goes my first attempt - should anyone fall in love with these and want to make their own!


Step one: foam sheets from Walmart, and pacifiers
come to find out, I was a little out of the loop - not being a mother yet- that there are many different types of pacifies. Thanks to Mitch I eventually found the right ones. Thanks Mitch!
Step two: cut out the mustaches. 
 But be sure not to make them too big! I don't think this would work quite so well on a little fella. But I had fun =D
 Step three: add a little hot glue and VOILA!! the little guy becomes a little mister. 
Step four: mail goodies and wait to get the adorable pictures!
This one features little Emmett. Thanks Abby!
The picture of Dirk is yet to be, seeing as he hasn't made his grand entrance to the world yet

No comments:

Post a Comment